Grand Shingled House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Enter the raised foyer of this multi-level house plan and gaze through two-story windows in the living room and look up to see the bridge to the second floor bedroom wing. Look right and you have a commanding view of the formal dining room with its built-in server and coffered ceiling.
- Descend a few steps to the formal living spaces where the living room has a gently curved wall of windows and its two-story ceiling is coffered in box pattern. The family wing is also dramatic, with a vaulted ceiling in the family room and pyramid-type window cluster overlooking the rear yard. The media and fireplace wall is segmented with niches, window portals and plant shelves.
- Double doors lead to the master suite's columned entry. The sleeping and sitting areas are brought together with a three-sided gas fireplace. Generously sized walk-in closets precede the entrance to the lavish master bath.
- Overlooking both the family room and curved wall of the breakfast area is the island country kitchen with ample cabinets and a large walk-in pantry.
- The second floor has a loft overlooking the family room below while the two front bedrooms share a private bath. The rear bedroom has the advantage of a sun deck and its own private bath. The bonus room is perfect for a home theater or game area, with ample storage and built-in shelving.
- For a different exterior, see house plan 6338HD.