Grand Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- Spacious and stately, the four imposing columns holding up the front porch make an impressive statement.
- This is a home meant for the large family with three levels of living space to spread out on.
- The grand foyer is huge and showcases the curved staircase.
- Views extend straight back to the enormous living room with coffered ceilings and a warm fireplace.
- There is even a fireplace in the formal dining room with its built-in niches.
- The master suite is on this level and has its own door to the library.
- On the second floor, four bedrooms each have their own baths and bedroom 2 has a big playroom attached.
- Party in the lower level with its rec room accessed by a residential elevator.
- You can work out in your own exercise room with a nearby sauna.
- A three car basement garage makes full use of the elevator for carrying in groceries.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 10,735 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,918 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,556 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 2"
- Depth: 81' 2"
- Max ridge height: 42' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1076 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot