Grand Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful Southern home plan has an imposing front elevation with tall columns making a grand statement.
- A wide gallery hall leads to the front-to-back sunken gathering room that is flooded with light from windows on all sides.
- Even the study is enormous with a fireplace and built-in desk.
- A gourmet kitchen is open to the breakfast room and family room so it is easy to interact with family and guests.
- All the bedrooms on the second floor are huge but the master suite is extra-special with its fireplace and sloped ceilings.
- The dressing room has loads of counter space and a large soaking tub, all meant to pamper the homeowners.
- Each of the remaining bedrooms has its own bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side