Grand Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Four big columns rise up two stories to create a grand covered porch on this Southern house plan.
- The huge round transom windows over the front door are quite unique and will set your house apart from others.
- Inside, double curved staircases dominate the huge two-story foyer.
- The kitchen, family room and breakfast area form one huge space for your informal living.
- Homeowners get a luxurious and spacious first floor master suite with a spa-like master bathroom.
- On the second floor, a beautiful study has a lovely coffered ceiling.
- Three bedrooms on this floor include a possible second floor master suite.
- The second floor balcony runs all along the back of the house and there's a rec room and trophy room too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,678 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,791 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,887 sq. ft.
- Storage: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 126' 0"
- Depth: 108' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12