Grand Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful fanned staircase sweeps up to the front door of this Southern house Plan.
- Two transoms sit atop one another, one a lovely half circle shape.
- The foyer rises up for two stories making the space feel huge.
- Two columns announce the entrance to the formal dining room with its lovely tray ceiling.
- In back, the vaulted great room has triple windows where you can see out to the large deck.
- Two walls of windows brightens the kitchen, breakfast nook and den making this a bright and airy space.
- Homeowners get a large sunroom off the master suite, two walk-in closets and a giant master bathroom with jetted soaking tub.
- All the other bedrooms are up on the second floor.
- The open rail balcony lets you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- Related Plan: Get an alternates exteriors with house plans 9122GU and 9188GU
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- Deck: 317 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 2324 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick