Grand Traditional Home Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Filled with luxurious amenities, this Traditional home plan boasts a dramatic two-story foyer that sets the stage for high-end living.
- Both the master bedroom and the formal dining room are crowned by elegant tray ceilings while the breakfast nook and hearth room are vaulted.
- A butler's pantry and wet bar make it easy to entertain.
- Work from home in the quiet study that has one wall of built-ins.
- The luxurious master suite has a bayed sitting area just right for a comfortable chaise lounge.
- The barrel-vaulted ceiling in the master bathroom gives it a touch of opulence.
- Each of the bedrooms on the second floor has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The shared loft area has an open rail balcony that overlooks the grand foyer below.
- Bonus space can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,334 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,287 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 5"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss