Grand Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed with both formal and informal living areas, this grand Traditional house plan has a stately appearance that will look terrific in any neighborhood.
- Four columns are all that separate the formal living room and dining room so you have open views and an easy flow from room to room.
- The informal living area in back has a L-shape and also comes with a marvelous open layout.
- The kitchen gets two islands with the sink facing the big breakfast nook and family room fireplace.
- Guests will appreciate having no stairs to climb in the first floor bedroom or use it as a study with a walk-in closet for storage.
- All the other bedrooms are up on the second floor including the luxurious master suite with its double tray ceiling.
- Pocket doors open to reveal a huge bonus room with an additional 535 square feet of living space over the 3 car garage.