Grand Traditional House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed with both formal and informal living areas, this grand Traditional house plan has a stately appearance that will look terrific in any neighborhood.
- Four columns are all that separate the formal living room and dining room so you have open views and an easy flow from room to room.
- The informal living area in back has a L-shape and also comes with a marvelous open layout.
- The kitchen gets two islands with the sink facing the big breakfast nook and family room fireplace.
- Guests will appreciate having no stairs to climb in the first floor bedroom or use it as a study with a walk-in closet for storage.
- All the other bedrooms are up on the second floor including the luxurious master suite with its double tray ceiling.
- Pocket doors open to reveal a huge bonus room with an additional 535 square feet of living space over the 3 car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,894 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 535 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 66' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"