Grand Tudor Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful Tudor detailing and arched windows distinguish this European home.
- Inside you have an elegant tray ceiling in the dining room off the foyer and a beamed ceiling in the kitchen and family room.
- The big kitchen island faces the breakfast nook and has views of the outdoor living area with its fireplace.
- Use the study as a guest room since it comes with a walk-in closet and full bathroom.
- The second floor is massive and has a gorgeous master suite decked with a tray ceiling, big bathroom, and spacious walk-in closet.
- Everyone in the family will enjoy the huge game room located over the garage so noise won't bother any rooms below.
- Note: Allow 3 weeks for delivery of this plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 93063EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 822 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"