Grand Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- Both the foyer and the family room in this European house plan have two-story tray ceilings that open up those spaces.
- The formal living room is off to the left framed by interior columns so you can see into the foyer, dining room and family room.
- A half wall in the kitchen also gives you views so you can keep tabs on the family while cooking.
- Relax at the end of the day in your huge master bedroom suite with its fireplace and sitting area.
- A guest bedroom on the opposite side of the home has privacy plus a bathroom and walk-in closet.
- On the second floor an open rail in the hallway gives you an overlook to the rooms below.
- Each bedroom on this floor is large and comfortable.
- Unfinished space off bedroom 5 can be finished to a lovely sitting room, playroom or whatever you want.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,972 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 757 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 154 sq. ft.
- Entry: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick