Grand Two-Story European House Plan
About This Plan
- The grand and elegant facade of this European house plan gives you a hint of the luxuries inside.
- Arched windows across the front include a huge transom over the front door.
- An impressive, huge two story foyer is crowned by a domed tray ceiling.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to give you beautiful sight lines all throughout the first floor.
- There are two fireplaces, one in the keeping room and one in the two-story family room - both visible from the huge kitchen.
- A first floor guest bedroom overlooks the deck in back.
- Climb the elegant curved staircase to reach the second floor where a wide balcony bridge connects the massive master suite to the two other bedrooms on this floor.
- The stunning master suite is pure opulence with its large sitting room, two giant walk-in closets and a gorgeous master bathroom with tray ceiling.
- Bonus space adds and extra 565 square feet that can be turned into a stat of the art home theater if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,686 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 599 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 565 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"