Grand Two-Story Home Plan with Arched Portico
About This Plan
- This grand two-story home plan is defined by two garages, each with two stalls, connected by a gracefully arched portico. Throughout the home you will be impressed with the attention paid to the ceiling design, including step ceilings in the dining room, den and master.
- As you enter you will find the den to your left and a formal dinging room to your right. Straight ahead is the great room with an expansive wall of windows, fireplace flanked by built-ins and 14-foot ceilings. To the right, the kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks an octagon nook with a unique tray ceiling. The view then opens to a spacious hearth room complete with cathedral ceiling an warming fireplace.
- The master suite lies on the left side of the home and features a corner jacuzzi and spacious walk-in closet with center island.
- Upstairs you'll find three additional bedrooms where two share a Jack and Jill bathroom and the third enjoys a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,980 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 136' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1456 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss