About This Plan
- This charming Victorian home plan boasts covered porches to the front, side, and rear. The delicately detailed exterior includes projecting bays.
- The efficient kitchen, with its island cooking station, functions well with the dining and family rooms.
- A study provides a quiet first-floor haven for the family's less-active pursuits.
- Upstairs, there are three large bedrooms and a well-appointed master bath.
- The third floor provides a guest suite and huge storage area.
- Note the two fireplaces, large laundry, and attached two-car garage.
- This house plan features a full basement which offers plenty of possibilities - home theater. rec room, or whatever suits your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,618 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 477 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 8"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick