Grand Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- A grand wraparound porch invites outdoor enjoyment, even during a rainstorm! The entrance to this fine log home plan is highlighted by a Palladian window above.
- Inside, a two-story great room to the right offers a warming fireplace, setting a spirited country mood. Nearby, a snack bar joins the living area with the U-shaped kitchen and attached nook.
- Two family bedrooms, a full bath, and a utility room complete the first floor.
- The second-floor master suite is filled with amenities. Curl up in the window seat with a good book or enjoy fresh air from your own private balcony. A walk-in closet, a master bath and a loft/study complete this special retreat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,139 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss