About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan welcomes you with ten-foot ceilings and built-in cabinets in the foyer. The dining room also has ten-foot ceilings and windows that overlook the front of the home.
- The study has a cathedral ceiling and views out the front of the home.
- The master bedroom has a massive walk-in closet, generous master bath, and a cathedral ceiling.
- Columns accent the entrance to the family room where you will find a cathedral ceiling, a fireplace, and windows that overlook the rear of the home.
- The kitchen gives you a corner sink area and island. The nook gives you access to the wood deck and the hallway.
- The lower level of this home plan features a rec room with a fireplace and surrounding windows, a bathroom with a double vanity and plenty of space, storage, and three more bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,228 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 948 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss