Great Closet Space
About This Plan
- The big front porch of this Traditional home plan shelters you from rain and bad weather as you enter the home.
- Inside, a large foyer gives you plenty of room to move around without feeling crowded.
- The living room and dining room are open to each other, making the spaces feel larger.
- A walk-in pantry is usually at the top of everyone's list and this home delivers.
- Four bedrooms on the second floor include the master suite with its spacious walk-in closet.
- A handy laundry room is placed right where most of your laundry occurs.
- Pocket doors close off the hall bath sink area so more than one person can use the bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 842 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 38' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss