Great Country Cottage
About This Plan
- Front and back porches span the width of this rustic country home providing ample opportunities for porch sitting and viewing.
- The cathedral ceiling in the open living and dining areas opens to the bedroom/loft above. A wonderful and inviting fireplace warms these rooms. A galley kitchen with a laundry area off of it adjoins the dining/living room.
- The master bedroom on the ground floor has two roomy closets and a bath.
- The upstairs bedroom features a cozy window seat between two closets for relaxing.
- Foundation options: basement, crawl space and slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 203 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 720 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 38' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick