Great Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- A great big tall entry porch showcases the circle-top transom window over the front door of this Southern house plan.
- The open layout lets you see from the dining room into the great room in back.
- Set on the right wing of the home, the master suite is secluded from the other two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
- The kitchen offers lots of counter space and an island for extra storage.
- Circle-top transoms in the great room bring in extra light as well as good looks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery