Great Curb Appeal
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An elegant blend of brick and stucco and a sheltered entry provide this European-style home with lots of curb appeal. The arched windows in the dormer and dining room are echoed in back, where another arched window set in a gable brightens the great room.
- Elegant columns with connecting arches frame the entry to the great room and dining room. The kitchen, family room and breakfast area are all adjacent, with a lovely see-through fireplace that serves this area as well as the great room. Special features of the kitchen include a cooktop island and a walk-in pantry.
- Ceilings rise to 10 or 12 feet in most rooms.
- In the master suite, the compartmented bath includes a large walk-in closet, double sinks, a garden tub and a stall shower with its own seat. Bedrooms two and three, each enjoying a walk-in closet, use the four-fixture bath with linen closet in the hall.
- Situated off the foyer, a study is entered through double doors. Simply by reversing the locations of the closet and door, this room can become a fourth bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.