Great Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Stone walls and vertical siding give this home plan an extra boost in curb appeal, making it suitable for just about any neighborhood.
- A spacious great room with nine-foot ceilings greets you upon entering and beckons you to check out the rest of the home.
- The kitchen includes a breakfast bar large enough to seat four, and direct access to the dining area where a patio door leads you outside to the back yard deck.
- The master bedroom lies directly to the left of the entry and includes a private bathroom and plenty of closet space.
- The second bedroom, at the back of the home, ensures maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- Finally, a main floor laundry room leads you to the two-stall garage.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,264 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss