Great Expansion Possibilities
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A brick and stone exterior and a courtyard garage adorn the facade of this delightful house plan. Designed for a narrow lot, the open floor plan offers views to the rear yard to enjoy a golf course or lake front setting.
- A comfortable interaction of activities is featured in the great room, dining area and kitchen. U-shaped stairs sit at an angle that mimics the stairs and sets the kitchen apart. A screened porch exemplifies the high quality offered in this exciting home.
- Decorating the master bedroom suite is a recessed ceiling, and access to the deck. A whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and extra larg walk-in closet complete this private retreat.
- A library or second bedroom set to the front of the home offers an optional space to accommodate the individual needs of the homeowner.
- Expanded living space is available in the optional finished basement which features a billiard area, bar, rec room, two additional bedrooms, and storage.
- For an all-brick version, see house plan 3966ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Deck: 196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss