Great Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A unique floor plan will help you take advantage of every view out the back of this home plan. With stone and stucco the curb appeal of this one-story house plan makes a statement.
- As you enter, the media room with tray ceiling is found to your left, and a den, also with tray ceiling is to your right.
- Directly ahead, soaring windows let plenty of light into the comfortable great room where you'll discover a central fireplace and built-ins.
- The adjacent kitchen features a large walk-in pantry, and a breakfast bar that overlooks an angled horizontal dining room.
- The master suite on the opposite side of the home mirrors the dining room in shape and features a spacious walk-in closet, corner whirlpool tub and direct access to the laundry room.
- The finished lower level includes two additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet and private bath, a wet bar and a large family room.
- A three-stall angled garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,692 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 6"
- Depth: 96' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1144 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 14' 7"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss