Great for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a sloping lot, this beautiful Northwest home plan spreads out over two levels.
- The wide foyer gives you views all the way through to the end of the living room with fireplace.
- Only columns separate the dining room from the living room and foyer for a nice, open feel.
- A huge island in the gourmet kitchen gives you lots of extra work space.
- Views from the kitchen extend right through to the family room with fireplace.
- While the deluxe master suite is on the main level, all the other bedrooms are on the comfortable lower level.
- Store your favorite wines in the wine cellar and have a party in the big rec/media room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,372 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,924 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 817 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss