Great for Entertaining
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Three gables, a covered front porch and a sense of balance distinguish the exterior of this traditional home that is perfect for entertaining.
- A huge rear patio includes a skylit covered area off the dining room, providing a nice flow for indoor-outdoor living.
- The living room gains volume from its vaulted ceiling with skylights, and warmth from its fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets. A peninsula snack counter separates the large kitchen from the dining room with its elegant tray ceiling.
- The master suite, complete with a walk-in closet and a linear closet, is enhanced by a vaulted ceiling and lots of windows providing natural light. The master bath features a linen closet, a separate shower and a garden tub set in a sunny bay.
- Bedrooms two and three share the second full bath. Off the foyer, a bonus room could easily serve as a fourth bedroom, study or media room. The laundry room is centrally located.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,792 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,792 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick