Great For Medium To Narrow Lots
About This Plan
- This spacious split-level home plan is well-suited to a medium to narrow frontage lot. Steps lead up to a covered front porch at the entry with a single door into the foyer and double doors into the living room.
- The living room and dining room are part of one large open area, warmed by a fireplace.
- The kitchen is L-shaped and saves room for a breakfast table. The kitchen can be isolated by pocket doors at each entrance.
- The master bedroom sits to the back and features a walk-in closet and half-bath. Family bedrooms sit to the front and share a full bath.
- The stairway to the lower level is found in the center of the plan. Unfinished space provides 891 square feet for future development that might include a family room with fireplace and an additional bedroom with half-bath.
- The two-car garage offers storage and work-bench space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,161 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 632 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 42' 5"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss