Great for the Sloping Corner Lot
About This Plan
- Specifically designed for a sloping corner lot, this extraordinary home plan features the straightforward lines of contemporary design. It uses space efficiently, extending living space to the lower level.
- The large games room is enlightened with walls of windows, French doors to the back yard, and a fireplace. The bedroom has an attached bath and private entry.
- The massive great-room is the centerpiece of the main level. Open to the kitchen and front foyer, the great room is defined by stately columns and a 12-foot ceiling. It features a corner fireplace, built-in media center, and large banks of windows overlooking the deck. French doors in the adjacent eat-in kitchen open to the deck.
- A large island with a cook top anchors the practical U-shaped kitchen.
- The master suite is the epitome of luxury. The bedroom is graced with a tray ceiling and door to the deck. The bath is large enough to house a whirlpool tub in a windowed alcove, a roomy shower, two sinks, and a privacy enclosure for the toilet and bidet.
- Two additional bedrooms are secluded at the opposite corner of the house.
- A full service laundry with sink, cabinets, and countertop also is located in this wing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,036 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,936 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 918 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick