Great Front Porch
About This Plan
- 9' ceilings add volume throughout this one-story house plan with wide covered front porch which presents an open invitation to all who visit.
- The vaulted kitchen provides direct access from the garage, and has an adjacent breakfast nook.
- A built-in china hutch accents the large formal dining room.
- The master bedroom features double doors, a walk-in closet, and it's own private bath.
- The fabulous utility room has an outside entrance, laundry sink, built-in bench, and storage shelves.
- A detailed plant ledge and arched pass through divide the vaulted great room and kitchen.
- A full unfinished basement allows room to grow.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss