Great Living In and Out
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This large single-level house plan offers a rich palette of living spaces: formal and informal, private and communal, indoors and outside.
- Columns highlight a broad front porch that wraps across the bayed front windows of the living room and dining room. Inside, these rooms open off of an equally high-ceilinged foyer.
- The bright family room is the largest living area. Its richly glassed rear wall has sliding glass doors that lead out onto the partially covered patio. The entire glassy expanse is crowned by a multi-paned transom. The clean-burning gas fireplace, nestled into a corner by the windows, provides warmth and light.
- Two arched openings lead to the kitchen, dining room, and a hallway to the owners suite. The family room also has a set of double doors that open into a study that links with the owners suite.
- Kitchen amenities include a deep walk-in pantry, cook-top island rimmed with a raised eating bar, appliance garage, and beverage bar with under-counter refrigerator. Natural light washes into its sunny nook through windows on four sides.
- Two more bedrooms (or one and a hobby room) are nearby, along with a large utility room.
- The luxurious owners' suite at the opposite side of the house has a large walk-in closet and a smaller one. Bathroom features include a spa tub, walk-in shower, dual vanity, and private toilet.