Great Master Bath with Options
About This Plan
- Complete with his and her walk-in closets, the master bathroom of this compact farmhouse design is truly special. The bath also contains his and her vanities, a walk-in shower with a seat, a whirlpool tub and a commode closet. 9-foot ceilings are standard, with tray ceilings decorating the master bedroom and the great room.
- The great room focuses on its fireplace and opens to the good-sized covered porch in back.
- The kitchen and dining room form one area, divided only by an angled eating bar. A half-wall punctuated by a Colonial-style column is placed between the dining room and the foyer.
- A side-loading two-car garage, a front-facing study, two more bedrooms and a second bathroom complete this liveable home plan.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
- Related Plans: For a larger version with a front-entry garage, see house plan 3403VL (2,069 sq. ft.).
- Gain a bedroom with house plan 3424VL (2,519 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,771 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 401 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick