Great Outdoor Livability
About This Plan
- A large wraparound porch graces the exterior of this home plan and gives it great outdoor livability.
- The raised foyer spills into a hearth-warmed living room and to the bay-windowed dining room beyond.
- French doors open from the breakfast and dining rooms to the spacious porch. Built-ins surround another hearth in the family room.
- The front study is adorned by a beamed ceiling and also features built-ins.
- Three bedrooms and a master suite are found on the second floor. The master suite features a walk-in closet and a private bath.
- Don't miss the workshop area in the garage.
- Ceilings: 9'/8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,333 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,129 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss