Great Room Ideal for Gatherings
About This Plan
- A bay window and column flanked entry give this home plan a lasting impression. From the minute you step into the entry, you'll enjoy details like the French doors that open into the living room and the dining room defined by a tray ceiling and arches.
- The great room is an ideal gathering place, with a raised ceiling, lots of light and a warming fireplace.
- A snack bar in the kitchen supplements the breakfast nook/sun room.
- The right wing holds the master suite and includes a pampering bath complete with jacuzzi tub.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 89070AH for version with finished basement with two additional bedrooms, a den , a large rec room with a fireplace and wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,309 sq. ft.
- Deck: 118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 729 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss