Great Room Surrounded by Columns
About This Plan
- Stone and shaker siding add unique character to the front of this charming ranch home while still being affordable.
- The open floor plan combines a kitchen, nook, great room and formal dining room to provide maximum usage in this ranch home.
- The great room is surrounded by columns, sports a fireplace and has built-ins for an entertainment center.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling, spacious bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- And, the two additional bedrooms can be found on the opposite side of the home along with a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss