Great Room with 17 Foot Beamed ceiling
About This Plan
- A unique blend of stucco and stone makes this home appealing from the curb yet affordable to build.
- The barrel ceiling of the entry leads you to the great room, which features a 17-foot beamed ceiling.
- The eat-in island of the kitchen leads to the attached nook, making the living area of this home wide-open, yet comfortable.
- The master suite is sure to please with its step ceiling, corner jacuzzi tub and spacious walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms, each with its own closet, can be found on the opposite side of the home allowing for privacy for mom and dad. From the beamed great room ceiling to the tray ceilings in the master, to the barrel ceiling as you enter, you'll love the attention that was paid to the ceilings throughout the entire home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,504 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss