Great Room with Balcony Overlook
About This Plan
- A marvelous open floor plan combines all the main living areas into one huge space in this three bedroom mountain home plan with log siding and 2x6 construction..
- The huge side porch has a fireplace and there is a screened porch for your added enjoyment.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite is positioned close to the laundry room and has its own private bath.
- There is even room for a cozy sitting area on the second floor where you find two bedrooms and a large hall bath.
- The great room is vaulted and the upstairs balcony is a great place to take in the views.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 528 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 91 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick