Great Room with Fireplace and Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- Window boxes, stone and stucco and shuttered windows all work well together to create a home plan that's sure to be a feature in any neighborhood.
- Arched openings lead you to the great room where you'll love the fireplace and built-in cabinets as well as the wall of windows that lets in plenty of natural light.
- The adjacent kitchen and dining areas features a large breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and direct access to the covered porch out back.
- The master suite is located in the back left of the home and is sure to pamper with its step ceilings in the bedroom, dual sinks and jacuzzi tub.
- A second bedroom that can double as a den is located to the left of the entry.
- Downstairs you'll find a large family room with wet bar and adjacent game room, an additional bedroom and a full bath and a wine cellar.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the finished lower level with house plan 89675AH.
- Need a duplex? See duplex house plan 89252AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,140 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,016 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss