Great Room with Great Views
About This Plan
- The stucco facade of this home plan gives it a unique look but it is the well-designed interior that will really impress you. An arched entrance welcomes you inside where you will immediately notice the great room, which provides backyard views and is warmed by a fireplace.
- The U-shaped kitchen sports an island countertop, a large pantry, and a casual breakfast nook; meals can also be served in the formal dining room. Double doors open from the nook to a screened porch and a wood deck, both great places to enjoy the outdoors.
- Just off the kitchen are a laundry room, a half bath, and a mudroom with locker storage that leads to the three-car garage.
- The master suite features a walk-in closet and a private bath with a whirlpool tub. Two additional bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and share a bathroom with a separated vanity area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,224 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,224 sq. ft.
- Deck: 126 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 167 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1080 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss