Great Room with Two-story Ceiling
About This Plan
- This attractive craftsman-style two story house plan offers versatility in its design that's hard to beat.
- The spacious porch yields plenty of room for a cozy seating area, and once inside the big foyer, you will notice to the left the flex room, so named because it could serve as a formal dining room, study or home office.
- The great room is truly spectacular with its volume ceiling and two-story high windows.
- A corner gas fireplace will add a warm and pleasant touch on a chilly evening.
- The large kitchen is well equipped, and the bay-windowed family dining area includes a raised snack bar and access to a rear patio.
- The laundry is close-by and includes a laundry chute from the second floor.
- You enter the staircase to the second floor from the family area, a very practical idea.
- Upstairs the loft study is a perfect location for the home computer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,858 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,004 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 276' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 451 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite