Great Room with Two-Way Fireplace
About This Plan
- What appears to be a one-story home actually features a fully functional lower level.
- The open foyer leads naturally to the great room, where a two-way fireplace and built-ins make a lovely impression. You will also enjoy a hearth room, bayed nook, and superb kitchen with a wraparound counter.
- The nook leads to a rear screen porch and wood deck.
- The dining room enjoys lovely views of the front yard.
- The master suite features a private bath with dual vanities, spa tub, and a separated shower area. An additional bedroom is nearby and accesses an adjacent bath.
- See house plan 8915AH for version with finished walkout basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss