Great Room with Vaulted Ceiling
About This Plan
- This handsome one story, ranch style home features a beautiful combination of brick and siding and comes in three versions.
- Upon entering the home you will note the beauty of the great room, with a vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and two spacious windows letting in generous amounts of sunlight.
- Just to the left of the great room, the kitchen opens into the dining room for comfort, and practicality.
- Light will hit you from all angles of the dining room, and features a door to the back yard.
- Three bedrooms give you excellent space for children or for overnight guests.
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout with a main floor laundry room, see house plan 89529AH.
- Gain a half bath with house plan 89600AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss