Great Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Corner Firepla
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home uses the perfect combination of brick and siding to give the home a classic look while still being affordable.
- The open floor plan features a kitchen with a unique breakfast bar flanked with three columns giving the room a traditional design element.
- The vaulted ceiling of the great room as well as the corner fireplace gives the living area of this home some unique details that you would normally find in larger homes.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet, corner jacuzzi tub and spacious bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the house lending privacy to mom and dad.
- Downstairs you'll be delighted with the large recreation room and an additional bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,524 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,599 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 128 sq. ft.
- Deck: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss