Great Room with Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- The perfect combination of stone and shingle siding make this two-story home look as if its been around for many years.
- Inside you'll like the open floor plan with 9-foot ceilings, formal dining room and den. The kitchen features an eat-in island and opens to the nook.
- The large great room has a large wall of windows and a fireplace flanked by built-ins perfect for any entertainment center.
- Upstairs you'll find a large master bedroom with spacious bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms complete the second floor making it a four-bedroom home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,421 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss