Great Set-Up for Home Office
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A stately double column supports the entry porch of this transitional design, while a hipped roof, arched windows and cascading gables add dignity.
- The large, open public area contains a formal dining room set off by columns, a living room with a corner fireplace, a sunny, bayed breakfast nook and an islanded kitchen. A sloped ceiling, a pantry closet, access to the rear deck and a freestanding counter with eating bar are among the features of the public portion of the home.
- Away from the hustle and bustle of family life is the master suite, where another sloped ceiling unites the bedroom and the bayed sitting area that faces the backyard. The master bath includes a large walk-in closet, two sinks separated by knee space and a separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, the fourth bedroom becomes an ideal home office with the addition of a door from the covered entry porch. The second full bath serves the remaining bedrooms, two of them with walk-in closets.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.