Great Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- Offering two wonderful open gathering areas on the first floor, this compact design makes a terrific starter home.
- Sure to be a favorite spot, the large family room includes a fireplace, a built-in entertainment center and an open staircase to the second level.
- With its bayed dining area and functional work space, the kitchen area is perfect for family time. A walk-in pantry adds utility.
- The master suite upstairs includes a walk-in closet and a private bath. The other bedrooms share the second full bath. Another walk-in closet is found in bedroom two, where a 10' ceiling complements the arched window.
- A convenient laundry closet and unfinished storage space over the garage complete the second level.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor, master bedroom.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4172DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,471 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 716 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 755 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 258 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12