Great Traffic Flow On Both Floors
About This Plan
- A classic Colonial home features the living and dining rooms on either side of the front hall with the addition of a family room open to the kitchen and breakfast areas for modern living.
- The fireplace provides a focus in the spacious family room.
- The bedrooms are all upstairs with the master bedroom featuring a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with a unique corner tub and double vanities.
- Three other family bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: basement. Drawings include slab and crawl space foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,461 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 38' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss