Great Use of Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This house plan demonstrates a great use of space while providing large open family areas. The exterior has a wholesome look, with a covered porch on one side, the chimney in the middle, and windows to balance.
- The great room is the first room seen when entering the home. A fireplace separates the living and dining rooms.
- The kitchen is settled into the rear corner of the great room, with full access to the rear of the home.
- Facing the dining area is an eating bar that runs the length of the kitchen counter. A large walk in pantry is on the rear corner of the kitchen.
- A full bath with a tub is located beside bedroom 2, with easy access from the other rooms. A linen closet between the bedrooms is convenient to the utility room. Both bedrooms are large with big wall closets. The utility, behind a hall door, has a large sink with overhead cabinets. A door opens to the back deck, handy for the optional spa if installed.
- The master suite completes this unique home. The main suite is very large, with its own private built in entertainment center and a large walk in closet. A private bath with an oversized oval tub and shower, along with a single sink and a linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,064 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms