About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, has great views imparts and in- and outdoor spaces.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear open deck, covered porch and wraparound screened porch.
- The chef will enjoy the large pantry and windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for casual dining and socializing. Views extend to the dining room and great room.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the " bedroom has his and her closets and a 5-fixture bath.
- The great room has a fireplace and accesses the rear porch. A den off the entry can double as a home office.
- A finished lower level features a family room and wet bart as well as a bedroom suite, sitting area, plus extra storage and room for the mechanicals.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 331 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N