Great Views Abound
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wealth of windows, complemented by tapered stone veneer columns and shingled walls, sparkles across the back three sections. Designed for construction on a rear-sloping view lot, this hexagonal home offers panoramic views from all of the interior rooms as well as the wide upper deck and covered lower patio.
- Entering, you are at ground level, facing into the vaulted living room. Stride across that room, walk through sliding doors and out onto the deck, and you see that the outdoor living space is one flight up from the rear ground level. Capped stone columns, wooden posts and railings rim the entire deck, which is wide enough for outdoor dining, sunbathing, and just plain relaxing or enjoying the view.
- A handsome double-wide stone chimney vents two fireplaces: a two-sided fireplace on the main floor, and a standard fireplace in the spacious family room below. The two-sided version can be enjoyed from the living room, dining room and kitchen. Vaulted ceilings expand the volume in all of these naturally bright, interconnected areas.
- Kitchen counters are in ample supply, wrapping around four sides of the kitchen. The raised eating bar is handy for snacking or conversation. Lazy Susan shelving is built into one corner of the lower cabinets to provide easy access to all those little items at the back.
- The plan has two bedroom suites, one on each floor, plus a third bedroom on the lower level. All have wide windows, and the upper bedroom has a vaulted ceiling. Each suite has direct access to a bathroom shared by others on the same floor.
- Utilities are downstairs, with storage tucked under the stairs.