Great Views and Lots of Options
About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has a deep walk-in closet. The luxurious ' bath features a private commode, a two-head shower with a built-in bench, jacuzzi tub and his-and-her sinks.
- Above, a loft overlooks the great room. Attic storage can be converted to living space at a later time.
- The lower level features a rec room, two bedrooms, a future office, mech room and storage.
- Related Plans: Get an attached 2-car garage with house plan 35312GHand 35313GH (drive-under).
- Other related house plans include 35108GH, 35165GH (finished second level) and 35259GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,278 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,444 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 390 sq. ft.
- Attic: 381 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot