The lower level gives you two garage bays. Entering through the bottom porch takes you to the alternate full utility room and game room with a full bath and rear patio access.
Above, the foyer has access to the front porch and to the dining and kitchen area. The kitchen has an island in the middle that overlooks the living and dining areas.
The living area has vaulted ceilings. All along the back wall are windows and French doors that give a great view of the shore.
On the left side of the main floor are two moderate bedrooms that share a full bath. On the right side is another bedroom with its own bath and full size walk-in closet. The master suite has great views of the sea. The master bath has a garden tub, linen shelves and a standing shower.
The upstairs bedroom is open to the stairwell and foyer below. This huge room can be used for sleeping or as a second entertainment area. It has two dormers that look out front, a walk-in closet, and its own full bath.
One of the great things about this home plan is its versatility. It can be built on its pier foundation for a seaside vacation home or on a slab in your average neighborhood.
Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 60053RC.
All of our plans are designed by licensed architects and residential building designers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codesforthe year they were created
No two plans are the same. We strongly encourage you to contactus for the contents ofany plan you may be interested inpurchasing.
Below is a listing of sheets typically included in our plans
1. Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation details.
2. Floor Plan ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
3. Exterior Elevations ‐ show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and roof pitches.
4. Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
5. Interior Elevations (when available) ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior features.
6. Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers, if applicable
7. Electrical Plan (when available) ‐ shows the suggested locations for fixtures and outlets. Please contact us to see if an electrical plan is included in the plan set.
8. Notes & Details ‐ provides information for structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
All of our plans are designed to provide the information needed to build your home. Because of the wide range of requirements throughout states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all of the information required by your building department. If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing the plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp the plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
Important Extras: Sold separately
1. Readable reverse Plans ‐ The layout is reversed and all the writing is corrected so you can read the writing. With this option, all of your sets will appear the way you want to build the home. This option is available for an additional charge.
2. Mirror Reverse Plans ‐ The lettering and dimensions will read backwards, so you will need to order at least one set non-reversed as a reference copy.
3. Itemized List of Materials (when available) ‐ includes the quantity, type and size of materials needed to build your home.