Great Views of the Sea
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The lower level gives you two garage bays. Entering through the bottom porch takes you to the alternate full utility room and game room with a full bath and rear patio access.
- Above, the foyer has access to the front porch and to the dining and kitchen area. The kitchen has an island in the middle that overlooks the living and dining areas.
- The living area has vaulted ceilings. All along the back wall are windows and French doors that give a great view of the shore.
- On the left side of the main floor are two moderate bedrooms that share a full bath. On the right side is another bedroom with its own bath and full size walk-in closet. The master suite has great views of the sea. The master bath has a garden tub, linen shelves and a standing shower.
- The upstairs bedroom is open to the stairwell and foyer below. This huge room can be used for sleeping or as a second entertainment area. It has two dormers that look out front, a walk-in closet, and its own full bath.
- One of the great things about this home plan is its versatility. It can be built on its pier foundation for a seaside vacation home or on a slab in your average neighborhood.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 60053RC.