Great Views with Bonus Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The heart of this home is its open kitchen, dining and great room configuration. This core takes full advantage of views to the rear of your home.
- An angled entry leads you to the sunroom with a deck so you can enjoy the views in any weather.
- Off the kitchen, a small computing area is a nice place to pay the bills and do some work.
- Bedrooms flank the entry. The owner's suite features views out the back and a massive walk-in closet.
- Added Bonus: Plans come with an optional finished lower level complete with home theater, family room with bar, two bedrooms plus extra storage.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 73275HS And for an alternate layout, see house plan 73277HS.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,691 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss