Green House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A spacious and energy-efficient design with all the pieces in the right location without wasted space.
- This home has a very open, passive-solar design. Enjoy your outdoor living space on the east side with morning sun and evening shade.
- The entry displays a 12' high barrel-vault ceiling transitioning to a 10' ceiling in the great room and a 9' ceiling over the master suite, kitchen, and guest room.
- There is a corner wood-burning stove with back lighting sitting on a raised hearth in the great room.
- The study is visually closed but open to create air movement from solar gain.
- Added Bonus: This Green House Plan includes radiant floor heating layout, energy recovery ventilation, optional forced air cooling system, and our 102-page Conservation Guide providing the latest in building science and cost-effective, energy-saving features.